The Debt Capital Markets (DCM) team covers an extensive group of issuers in EMEA, including Corporates, Financial Institutions (FI), Supranational/Sovereign and Agencies (SSA), and Special Purpose Vehicles, supporting them through documentation, structuring, execution, and investor positioning.
- The DCM desk provides expert advice and execution in core markets (EUR, USD, GBP, JPY) for public and private bond issuance. Our team members are able to guide issuers through the issuance process from structuring, documentation and legal requirements, to execution of the relevant funding solution and investor relations. Particular focus is dedicated to Corporate, Structured Finance and Emerging Market benchmark transactions for distribution to an international investor audience.
- Within DCM, the Structured Finance team focuses on the origination, structuring and execution of structured debt financing transactions including Project and Infrastructure Bonds, Aircraft Finance and Shipping Finance transactions, ECA-covered Bonds and Asset Backed Securities (ABS), both distributed in the debt capital markets and via private placement to institutional investors.
- The Debt Syndication desk provides an interface between the origination and distribution functions facilitating best execution for clients. The Debt Syndication desk provides input on market dynamics, investor appetite and pricing, and underwrites new public bond transactions originated by the DCM team.
- Corporate Strategy and Analytics provides advisory input for Corporates ranging from optimal capital and funding structures, ratings advisory, forward looking credit market trends, investor/credit analyst perception feedback and investor positioning.
- The DCM desk has also recently added extensive Liability Management experience in its roster. The Liability Management team advises on structures and executes repurchases and exchanges as well as consent solicitations for existing debt instruments. These can either be stand-alone transactions or form part of wider corporate restructuring in order to make the balance sheet more efficient.
Joint Lead Manager Track-record: Corporates
EUR Joint Lead Manager Track-record: Corporates
SMBC Nikko Track Record: Yen Issuance
Reprinting is prohibited.