Environment and Sustainability
At CM Ltd we take our responsibility towards the environment very seriously. In our everyday activities we aim to:
- Foster a sense of responsibility for the environment amongst our staff.
- Continually strive to improve our environmental performance.
- Ensure that our staff act in compliance with our sustainability requirements.
- Minimise the impact of our activities on the local and general environment.
- Set environmental objectives and targets and review our performance.
- Implement, where appropriate, the best environmental practices associated with building and maintenance.
- Detect and prevent pollution wherever possible, in co-operation with the appropriate public authorities.
- Reduce waste and the consumption of resources (materials, fuel and energy).
- Ensure all unavoidable waste is, where possible, reused, recycled or disposed of responsibly.
- Comply with relevant legislation and regulations.